Transforming your organization amid all of the changes that healthcare reform has produced is often a juggling act. Balancing resources for multiple complex initiatives can be tough especially when timelines are tight, close coordination is needed and change is constant. During these times, you need a healthcare partner you can trust to manage the project to completion, on time and on budget.
Hayes consultants have spent their careers in healthcare and bring a deep understanding of healthcare operations to every project. Seventy-five percent of our clients return for another project because of this expertise. Hayes consultants are experts in managing projects in the areas of IT, operational, business and clinical improvement, building and maintenance engagements, and a variety of customized projects.
Our project managers start with the understanding that no two organizations are alike and each project has its own set of priorities and goals. We work closely with you to clarify objectives, timeline and budget. We build a project strategy and resource plan that reflects your specific needs and work seamlessly to implement it on time and on budget.
Hayes’ project management services include:
- Managing daily project activities, including internal and external management issues
- Tracking the project plan, evaluating resource utilization and ensuring that information is communicated effectively among all stakeholders
- Serve as lead for implementations, creating an environment for buy-in about the system by communicating the project status regularly to hospital executives, physicians, and department personnel
- Creating and establishing project expectations
- Managing internal, vendor, and consulting project resources
- Developing and maintaining the project budget
- Ensuring a smooth implementation and activation experience