The incentive to meet Meaningful Use standards is sizable. By demonstrating Meaningful Use of certified electronic health records (EHRs), hospitals and providers can qualify for thousands to millions of dollars in incentives. In fact, CMS is making available up to $27 billion in EHR incentive payments.
Chances are you achieved Stage 1 and are in the midst of figuring out the Modified Stage 2 Meaningful Use program. Achieving Meaningful Use will not only qualify your organization for incentive payments, but will also prevent costly payment penalties which together can make a significant difference to your bottom line.
Hayes consultants assess your organization’s Meaningful Use compliance to create a step-by-step roadmap to meet the criteria so you qualify for incentive payments. Services include:
- Create Meaningful Use governance structure
- Conduct a systematic review. Map current workflows and data flows to objectives.
- Conduct comprehensive risk assessment
- Identify gaps and risks. Conduct a SWOT analysis of organization’s operations.
- Determine remediation approach and understand risks. Track progress toward ability to qualify for Stage 1, 2 and 3
- Design, develop, test, implement, and monitor data collection and reporting capabilities
- Post payment audits and appeals processes