The advent of healthcare reform brought with it countless challenges and opportunities. Chief among them are caring for new patient populations, adjusting for payer cuts, moving from a fee-for-service model to a fee-for-value model, shifting deadlines and reducing operating costs while increasing quality.
There seem to be more questions than answers. You are likely considering several. How do I continue to move my organization forward given all of the moving parts of healthcare reform? Do I need to develop new services? How do I control leakage? How do I comply with all the mandates and requirements of healthcare reform?
Hayes has been helping healthcare organizations achieve their strategic vision for more than two decades. We understand organizational complexity and the interconnected nature of healthcare operations. Our consultants have spent their careers in healthcare and leverage this inside knowledge into providing you the necessary support so you can achieve your healthcare reform goals, from readiness through implementation.
Hayes consultants can help you develop and deliver your strategic vision by offering the following services:
- Strategic analysis of infrastructure, technology, workflows, process and data
- Implementation of new workflows
- At-the-elbow support for your physicians as new technology is implemented
- Measure ROI of current IT systems
- Assessment and projected ROI of new IT systems
- Analysis of organizational leakage