Planning for an IT transition? If so, one of your toughest challenges will be having internal staff cover your existing legacy system while trying to learn the new application. The result is often diminished legacy system support, inadequate training on the new EHR or Practice Management system, lowered morale for frustrated staff and decreased operational efficiency.
Our Legacy Support Services helps you solve this dilemma by providing hands-on experts fluent in multiple systems. Our proven methodology is built on more than two decades of experience working with integrated delivery networks, academic medical centers and large physician practices.
Help Desk Management
By providing one person or a team of staff, we free your FTEs so they can confidently focus on learning and implementing your new system.
- Scalable staffing plan providing support with fewer people than 1:1 ratio
- Continuous monitoring to seamlessly right size the team as volumes dictate
- Remote support as needed, decreasing the cost burden
Our ongoing responsive service and issues resolution performance will consistently meet or exceed your existing legacy system SLA’s, driving end user confidence and satisfaction.
New system implementations often require additional management support. Recruiting, hiring and onboarding full time managers who are needed for only a short time can be costly and time-consuming.
We provide consultants expert in nearly every major healthcare IT system who can seamlessly cross walk between systems including:
- GE Centricity
Our experts have decades of hands-on experience and the ability to walk straight onto the team with minimal ramp-up time.
Accounts Receivable Work Down Strategy
A/R provides the lifeblood of your organization – your revenue – and must be handled carefully to ensure critical cash flow is not interrupted.
We cover every aspect of the outsourcing A/R wind down strategy including:
- Identifying workflow and technology needs
- Evaluating and selecting vendors
- Managing project oversight
- Conducting a collectability analysis
- Establishing reports and controls
- Performing ongoing ROI analysis
- Monitoring performance to agreed benchmarks for vendor
Archiving and Storage
Hayes will work with you to develop and implement a plan for archiving and storage of legacy A/R data and other sensitive financial and clinical patient records following the new system implementation.
Elements of the plan include:
- Helping you understand federal and state guidelines for record retention
- Evaluating internal vs. external data warehousing solutions
- Developing workflows and policy modifications
- Evaluating technology needs
- Providing guidance on legacy system records accessibility
- Establishing budget (facilities, staffing, hardware, training)
- Developing timeline, milestones and quality benchmarks
Benefits of Hayes Legacy Support Services
Our Legacy Support Services program offers deep systems knowledge, collaborative knowledge transfer, an effective communication process and a focus on proactively right-sizing the team to meet your needs and budget.